What drives ennea 5:
- Need to understand everything and make sense of things.
- Not thinking that there is enough of anything, especially energy, to manage.
How this driver can trigger burnout:
- Feeling there is too much being asked of you all the time.
- Feeling you need to isolate yourself to build up energy.
- Feeling cut off from others.
- Needing to share your knowledge and wisdom but it feeling too risky.
What is the switch needed to connect to your true source of energy:
- Understanding that it's not detached thinking that brings wisdom and rich life. But true wisdom and richness come from experiencing life, with all your senses.
- You know enough. You have enough. Life can energise you.
- Understanding that you can focus on what you want to experience so you won't feel overwhelmed.
- Understanding that your knowledge and wisdom are needed and can make such a difference when shared.
Unblocking Ennea 5's true source of energy: Non-attachment (not being so worried of having enough time, energy etc.)
Don't wait for burnout to take over. Once you are depleted, even healing takes too much energy.
Know yourself. Know what drives you. Learn to connect to your true source of energy. This is where energising gets real.
#burnout #burnoutprevention #burnoutcoach #leadershipcoaching #selfdevelopment #personaldevelopment #innerpeace #innerwork #lifeandleadership #enneagram #enneagramcoaching