What drives ennea 4. the Intense Creative:
- It is essential that I am unique and stand out from the crowd otherwise I feel lost.
- My feelings are who I am.
How this driver can trigger burnout:
- You constantly compare yourself to others. Youre looking to be different and yet the same.
- You feel that you are never quite who you are destined to be.
- You feel as if what you need is always just out of reach.
- You feel that others know and have stuff you don't. There is something missing in you.
- Your feelings can be overwhelming and it's difficult to deal with them.
What is the switch needed to connect to my true source of energy:
- Remember that you are not alone in feeling melancholy.
- Acknowledge your positive qualities and successes as well.
- Balance your feelings with more objectivity, discipline and structure.
- Enjoy the shared creative process of working with others.
- Connect to meaning and purpose.
- Understand that you are as special as everyone else. And that is perfection.
Unblocking Ennea 4's true source of energy: Equinimity
Don't wait for burnout to take over. Once you are depleted, even healing takes too much energy.
Know yourself. Know what drives you. Learn to connect to your true source of energy. This is where energising gets real.
#burnout #burnoutprevention #burnoutcoach #leadershipcoaching #selfdevelopment #personaldevelopment #innerpeace #innerwork #lifeandleadership #enneagram #enneagramcoaching