What drives ennea 6:
- Need to be safe
- Need to be prepared for all possible threats
- Need for alliances with strong partners
How this driver can trigger burnout:
- Looking for threats and problems, you see them everywhere.
- It's impossible for you to feel safe as it's so hard to trust anyone or anything.
- Doubting your own judgements, motivation and decisions, you cannot even fully trust yourself.
- You work incessantly to gain some sort of control and safety. And then you re-check it and re-work it again.
- You feel anxious a lot.
What is the switch needed to connect to your true source of energy:
- Learn to trust yourself. Believe in yourself.
- Lean on others - turst and believe in them.
- Stop forcing things and flow with faith.
- Accept that you can only ever know and get ready for the next step.
Unblocking Ennea 6's true source of energy: Courage
Don't wait for burnout to take over. Once you are depleted, even healing takes too much energy.
Know yourself. Know what drives you. Learn to connect to your true source of energy. This is where energising gets real.
#burnout #burnoutprevention #burnoutcoach #leadershipcoaching #selfdevelopment #personaldevelopment #innerpeace #innerwork #lifeandleadership #enneagram #enneagramcoaching